The Orange County Islamic Foundation (OCIF) was established in 1996 as a non-profit Islamic organization to provide the Religious, Educational, and Social services to the Muslim Community of Mission Viejo and neighboring South Orange County cities.
The Mission Viejo Masjid & Pillars Academy are entities that operate under OCIF.
OCIF was founded and is currently managed by the following board members:
- Farid Elkasm (Chairman) (Treasurer)
- Javed Chak
- Jihan Assaf (Secretary) (Women Committee)
- Moutia Assaf (Religious Affairs)
- Mohannad Malas (Pillars Academy)(Outreach Programs)
- Mahboob Akhter (Outreach Programs)