To provide the highest quality of religious, educational, and social services to the community in accordance with the teachings of the Holy Quran and traditions of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
To foster the ideal American Muslim identity that allows the community members to achieve personal and spiritual growth as well as positively impact the lives of our fellow citizens and humanity at large.
At OCIF, we aspire to instill the following virtues to perform our mission and achieve our vision:
- TAWHEED – One God, One Message, One People
- TAQWAH – God Consciousness in every aspect of life
- SABR – Steadfastness in belief and righteousness
- MAWADAH – Love for Allah, His Messenger, and His Creation
- RAHMAH – Compassion towards all human relations
- HAQ – Always standing up for the Truth
- ADL – Justice, Equity, and Fairness for all people
- ILM – Seeking and imparting beneficial Knowledge
- EHSAN – Striving for Excellence in work and social interactions
- SADAQAH – Charity to please God alone